Protecting Your Privacy
This privacy notice outlines the data that we collect, why we collect it and how we manage it while we are holding it. It also highlights your rights with regard to the data. If you have a concern regarding our management of your personal data, or need further information, please contact us:
Address: Ty Celyn, Ffordd-Y-Gilrhos, Treuddyn, Mold, CH7 4NW, Flintshire
Email address to be used by the public to contact you about data protection matters: GDPR@garyshort.co.uk
Telephone: +44(0) 3302 235779
What Personal Information Do We Collect
We may collect basic personal information including, your name, contact details, job title, telephone number, email address, IP address etc
When Do We Collect Personal Information
We will collect Personal Information during the following:
- When you contact us via the website.
- When you contact us via the telephone.
- When you contact us via email.
- Face-to-face during marketing and trade events.
Why We Collect Personal Information from You
We collect personal information about you for the purposes listed below. We only collect personal information from you that we need in order to facilitate these purposes.
- Act upon your enquiries with us.
- Purchase our, or our trusted partners, products and services.
- Manage and carry out your contract with ourselves.
- Provide technical support where appropriate.
- Perform ongoing sales activities with yourselves, re additional product features, demos etc.
In order to fulfil these purposes, we may need to transfer your data to third parties, or “recipients”.
Data Retention Periods
Gary Short Technological Services Ltd will hold existing customers or previous customer records for a period no longer than 1 year after the point of last contact.
Gary Short Technological Services Ltd is committed to protecting your personal data and has systems and procedures in place to ensure this. However, please contact us using the details above if you have a query about your data or wish to exercise your rights in relation to your personal data.
You have the right to:
- Request access to the information that we hold about you.
- Ask for the information that we hold about you to be amended if it is incomplete or inaccurate.
- Ask us to delete your personal data. Please note that we may not be able to fulfil our obligations to you without your personal details.
- Have your data transferred to another party (data portability).
- Ask us to restrict the processing of your personal data.
- Object to us processing your personal information.
- Please note that we may not be able to fulfil our obligations to you without processing your personal details.
- Object to us making automated decisions or profiling using your data.
- Complain to us or to the UK supervisory authority, the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), if you are concerned about our use of your personal data. The ICO’s website can be found at ico.org.uk.
Our website may, from time to time, contain links to and from third party websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies even if you access them using links from our website. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
While you are browsing our website, cookies could be stored on your computer. Cookies are small files which are used to make websites work more efficiently, to help improve the user’s experience and to provide website usage information.